Human First's mission is to provide greater opportunities for individuals with special needs to reach their personal goals. We are dedicated to developing support systems for both individuals and their families.
Core Values: Quality-Integrity-Respect
- Human First is privileged to support individuals with a range of needs.
- Human First celebrates and values cultural diversity.
- Human First staff is committed to individuals in need without prejudice regarding disability, race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- Human First is dedicated to providing high quality services. We support and reach out to people in need, especially the underserved.
- Human First embraces a person centered philosophy in all services provided and continuously evolves to meet the needs of individuals.
- Human First provides opportunities that maximize independence.
- Human First is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all individuals served.
- Human First values meaningful activities and relationships.
- Human First will continuously strive to be an innovative organization and maintain a leadership position in the human services field.
- Human First is dedicated to fostering understanding and respect.